Better Mississippi Forum / Better Mississippi Forum / Economy / Bailout money as of April, 2009 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bailout money as of April, 2009
10-06-2011, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 01:48 AM by Jason.)
Bailout money as of April, 2009
Bush agreed to these TRILLIONS at a rate FOUR TIMES greater than what Obama has agreed to!! Not that Obama is a saint or anything, but when you start propping up failed financial institutions, I can't blame for having to "re-equalize". If financial institutions can't handle their finances... then something is clearly wrong.

This is from a couple years ago...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2009/0429/p19s01-usgn.html

But it's all there up until April of 2009. That page conceals the data pretty well now that you have to jump thru hoops to get it, but it's still there if you know what to look for....

[Image: ABAIL_G3.jpg_full_600.jpg]

[Image: ABAIL_G1_L.jpg_full_600.jpg]

I haven't calculated this in a while.... but I remember Bush agreed to give $5 trillion to $7 trillion to banking & financial industries. That's just sickening.

I'd like to see a more current, "color-coded" chart of where the extra $3 trillion went.... but it's pretty moot.

The moral of all this is that the mainstream media knows this, but they don't want YOU to know this. They don't want YOU to know that a 6 year old can divide $14 trillion by 100 million [homes] and get $140,000 per home of debt. The mainstream media could break it down to per household or per capita debt... but if they did that, they know you' be rioting in the streets.

What exactly is a "private bank" if we the people have to fund it with $5 trillion of our own money?

Wouldn't it be smarter to own our own printing press and simply print the money without interest? I don't know if we can start our own printing press... but it is possible for THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI to start it's own bank and get access to 0.25% interest rates from the Federal Reserve, instead of getting it thru other entities, which are ultimately getting that loan thru a private bank that charges much more than 0.25% interest.

What you are being fed on television is deception.

It's not always straight out lies, but deception by omission is just as bad.

Please make it stop, people. You don't need to be dependent on a financial system that is taking your money in order to take MORE of your money and so on. It's a never ending cycle until...

Quote:"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-- Thomas Jefferson

The fight for issuance of our own currency has long been ingrained in our country's past.... but the mainstream media doesn't want you to know that either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply