Better Mississippi Forum / Better Mississippi Forum / Travel & Transportation / Seatbelt Rant Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seatbelt Rant
11-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Seatbelt Rant
MS seatbelt law is just a money making scheme

First why do I need the gov. to tell me I need to wear a seatbelt. If I want to live dangerously, then I should be able to. I am not going to harm anyone else by not wearing a seatbelt. Someone said that at least passengers should have to wear seatbelts b/c you are responsible for that person in your vehicle.....Am I?.... with the exception of children, I should not be responsible for anyone else in the vehicle. They know the dangers associated with not wearing a seatbelt, if they don't think I am a safe driver, then they should not get into my car.

And what about motorcycles, they don't have to wear seatbelts, and they are much more dangerous vehicles for the operators.....so every motorcycle that a cop sees, they should be pulling over and getting a ticket, if I am subject to a ticket, they should be too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: Seatbelt Rant
Now, now...

Statutory law is no place for logic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply